Sunday, April 22, 2012

Latest work....

This a promotional video I did for a local dentist's office


ABOUT ME

My name is Rachel Frend and I have been a resident of Indiana my entire life. I grew up with the legendary Indianapolis 500 in my backyard, the Indianapolis Colts (I do remember the pre-Peyton Manning era) and the Indiana Pacers so I have a love for sports. I also spent many a summer (and a few winters) visiting my grandmother in central Florida so I naturally developed a love for all things Disney with Walt Disney World nearby. When I'm not on vacation at the Happiest Place on Earth I enjoy hanging out with my husband, family and friends. I also like reading and going to the movies.

PROFESSIONAL ASPIRATIONS

My love for Disney has helped me discover my passion for story telling. Disney does such as wonderful job at adding depth to their theme park attractions and resorts with layers of story. I enjoy reading and researching various topics and would love to one day become a researcher and/or a show writer for a theme park like Disney.

TECHNICAL SKILLS

Adobe suite of products including: Photoshop, Premier, After Effects and Lightroom

Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel

Autodesk Maya

Stereoscopic Player

Comfortable using most web browsers and email

RELATED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE

Stereoscopic photography of outdoor and indoor wide and macro compositions

Credit in stereoscopic photography for IU Advanced Visualization Lab 3D movie “Seeing In 3D”
            Work featured at IU Cinema 3D event

1:10 Scale model design and construction for graduate course work
            Architectural form designed in Photoshop
            Construction using architect model building materials

Costume design in Photoshop for graduate course work

Several freelance multi-platform digital production projects with the Adobe suite for professional and personal developments


Strong customer service skills

Comfortable with many administrative tasks including filing, handling mail, making copies, sending faxes

Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task

Familiar with many forms of social media including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Blogger

No comments: